No problem! Just provide your contact info below and we'll keep you up to date!
The objectives of the Plano Youth Athletic Association are as follows:
- To teach and instruct youth the basic skills of the sports being offered.
- To inspire youth to practice the ideals of teamwork and sportsmanship.
- To develop physical fitness in a safe environment.
- To accept adversity without complaint.
- To respect authority.
- To respect teammates, opponents and umpires.
- To develop self-confidence and a feeling of accomplishment.
Participation is open to all boys and girls between the ages of 5 and 18 (pending team availability), regardless of race or religious beliefs.
The objective of the Plano Youth Athletic Association shall be to implant firmly into the youth of the community the ideals of good sportsmanship, honesty, courage, courtesy and reverence. Therefore, they may become finer, stronger, happier and confident individuals. This, in return, will help them grow to be good, clean, healthy and productive citizens of the community
T-Ball/Coach Pitch Manual
Baseball Coaching Kit - Youth
Parent/Player Code of ConductThis form must be signed by the player and parent before the first official game of the season
Coaches ContractThe PYAA expectations of a youth sports coach
Warm-up ExcercisesUltimate Pre-Game Training Routine
2016 By Laws